2. Project: Cleaning

PROJECT: CLEANING
Cleaning ... yes we all have to do it whether we like it or not.
Personally I don't mind cleaning the house & have plans/checklists to stay on top of it all.

I have found that it is so much easier to keep the house clean if:

- the space is 100% clutter free (everything is in its home)
- the area is already acceptably clean & it just needs maintaining
- you have a clear plan of what to do each day/week/month ... especially if you have little children
- you have help, again especially if you have little children ... though I'm reluctant to ask for help because I like things done a certain way (but I'm not a perfectionist type), &
- the cleaning products that work best for you are always on hand in your house

At TOP I will be posting about tips on cleaning products & routines which work together to help project: cleaning work for you.

What's your cleaning routine like? Share it in the comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

contact top

contact top
Have a question? Want to share your own organised project? Then send me an email, I would love to hear from you!

Contact TOP

Name

Email *

Message *