9. Project: Energy & Effort

With three children under seven years of age who are full of life & always on the go  my own energy does not always keep up, but I have found that healthy eating (just as the experts say) really does assist me in keeping up the momentum.

Being in my 30's my body does react more differently than when I was in my 20's if I have over-indulged (or even under-eaten).

Dedicated exercise time is something I really need to add more effort into then hopefully everything comes together I will be able to have that healthy lifestyle we all strive for!

Can you share any healthy lifestyle tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

contact top

contact top
Have a question? Want to share your own organised project? Then send me an email, I would love to hear from you!

Contact TOP

Name

Email *

Message *