3. Project: Meal Planning

PROJECT: MEAL PLANNING
I began meal planning for most of 2014 & it has been a sanity saver in my house!

Having a very fussy eater was making meal times difficult & determined to not be "a restaurant" I now plan my meals so that everyone enjoys their food & I get to spend more time out of the kitchen!

Plus it has worked out better money wise because I have limited the amount of take-away food we buy & the quick stops at the shops looking for recipe ingredients.

At TOP I will be posting about tips on meal planning, grocery shopping & pantry & fridge organisation which all work hand in hand to help project: meal planning work well for you.

How do you meal plan in your house? Share it in the comments below.

contact top

contact top
Have a question? Want to share your own organised project? Then send me an email, I would love to hear from you!

Contact TOP

Name

Email *

Message *