7. Project: Time Management

Managing my time is something I have to always work on.

Although I stick to a routine it can easily be distorted by unexpected situations & having 3 children under 7 & a husband who works long hours - they are my first priority & I will happily change my daily plans to suit them if I need to.

If I find myself getting behind in my schedule waking up earlier before the kids, & getting things done usually gets me back on track, or asking hubby for help when he can so I can maintain the tasks I want to dedicate time to.

But we all know it's not as simple as it sounds ...

What time management tips can you share with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

contact top

contact top
Have a question? Want to share your own organised project? Then send me an email, I would love to hear from you!

Contact TOP

Name

Email *

Message *