5. Project: Scheduling

I have always loved using calendars (or daily planners) because I've never been one to be too spontaneous ... Instead I love being well prepared for anything.

As my family grows & our lives get busier I am starting 2015 using my first Family Calendar. This will let us all know what each of us are up to at any given day/month.

On top of this I also use a weekly schedule (daily planner) to keep myself well managed ... Now if only I could get hubby onto something like this!

At TOP I will be posting about tips on scheduling your days & managing your time to help project: scheduling work well for you.


What scheduling system do you use? Share it in the comments below.

contact top

contact top
Have a question? Want to share your own organised project? Then send me an email, I would love to hear from you!

Contact TOP

Name

Email *

Message *